A bootie that combines classic engineer style with a slight slouch for a relaxed look. Features hand-hammered studs adorned over a slice of Ranch Road's laser-cut rosette logo at ankle flap for a distinctive detail. Built with extra-comfort in mind, these are the best pair of casual boots to take-on all-day.
- Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- Full Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Sold brass hardware and hammered stainless steel (brass) studded ankle flap.
- High-density rubber outsole extends wearability.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Standard width. Runs true to US sizing.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 6"
- Heel Height: 3/4"