In Store Availability
1 / 5
The CADDIS Navin is a half-frame design with an Acetate upper and metal lined lower section that ensures that your lens doesn't fall from your face. Named after one of the most innovative minds of the last 50 years, Navin R. Johnson, the Navin is a lightweight eyewear option.
At checkout we also accept
Available for pickup at South Congress Location
- Optical grade CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
- All Caddis readers block blue light. HEV coating blocks harmful high energy light screens emit.
Shipping & returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $49. All returns are free.
Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.
CADDIS believes in making the most of now, that now is what we got, and now is pretty awesome.
Founded by a group of long-distance friends living bi-coastally, CADDIS is defying the whole fountain of youth illusion, on the many industries that are profiting on vanity and fear of age, on the concept of “aging gracefully”, and on the notion of raging against the dying of the light.
Why we love Caddis
More from CADDIS
Introducing Neighborhood Perks
Earn points, rewards, and discounts while you shop in-store and online. Sign up to start earning.Learn More