In Store Availability
1 / 2
Horn Pia Threaders
A sleek and elegant elongated conical-shape carved from cow horn-the Horn Pia Threader Earrings are the ultimate expression of strong femininity
At checkout we also accept
Available for pickup at Legacy West Location
- Handcrafted in 24k gold plated recycled brass by artisans in Kenya
- Handcrafted in ethically sourced horn by artisans in Kenya using traditional techniques.
- Remove jewelry before rigorous physical activity or going to bed.
- Store your jewelry in a cloth bag away from natural sunlight and heat.
- Use a gentle metal polisher for brass and gold and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- SOKO materials don't mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
Shipping & returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $99. All returns are free.
Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.
This women-led jewelry brand and manufacturing platform is a certified B Corporation, and works with artisans in Kenya to make unique, handcrafted, sustainable jewelry. Your purchase from SOKO directly impacts their local communities and helps to support the global creative economy.
- BIPOC Founded
- Female Founded
Introducing Neighborhood Perks
Earn points, rewards, and discounts while you shop in-store and online. Sign up to start earning.Learn More