In Store Availability
1 / 3
Ellsworth Circle Work Mismatched Studs
Make an entrance with the delightfully idiosyncratic Ellsworth Circle Work Mismatched Studs. Inspired by striking Ellsworth Kelly light installation in Austin, these earrings are similarly arresting. Crafted in Kenya, the earrings are shaped and cut by hand from semi-precious stones. Pull your hair back and give the Ellsworth Circle Work Mismatched Studs the attention they deserve.
At checkout we also accept
Available for pickup at South Congress Location
- Measures 2.4cm x 2cm (circle) and 2.4xm x 1.2cm (semi-circle)
- Hand-crafted from semi-precious one-of-a-kind stones and upcycled brass
- Hypoallergenic posts and silicon backs are kind to sensitive skin
- Raven + Lily is a certified member of the Fair Trade Federation
- To keep your jewelry looking its very best, we recommend using a soft, non-abrasive cloth to carefully wipe away any dirt. Try to avoid getting it wet, and don't use any cleaning products on it as this may alter the color and appearance of your jewelry. If there is significant build-up, a damp jewelry brush may be used to gently buff the surface. Remember to remove your jewelry while exercising, showering, or swimming, and when applying hand wash or sanitizer, fragrance, hair or skin products.
Shipping & returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $99. All returns are free.
Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.
Raven + Lily
Inspired by nature.
Based in Austin, Texas, Raven + Lily is where sustainable fashion meets uniquely beautiful handbags and jewelry. As a Certified B Corporation and a member of the Fair Trade Federation, they are committed to conscious design, responsible production, and championing women at every stage of their career.
Read more about the founder and the mission here.
- Female Founded
Shop Local ATX
Introducing Neighborhood Perks
Earn points, rewards, and discounts while you shop in-store and online. Sign up to start earning.Learn More