In Store Availability
Cowrie Shells circulated as a medium of exchange in Asia, Africa, Oceania and North America. The cowrie shell, in particular, was the form of currency in West Africa during the transatlantic slave trade. These earrings are perfect for everyday wear and can layer easily with hoops. A small reminder of the islands!
At checkout we also accept
Available for pickup at Chelsea Market Location
- Engraved Cowrie Shell Post
- Drops 1/2"
- Composition: Brass with 14K Gold Plating
- Designed in New York and Made in India
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of wear and tear.
- Avoid perfume, hairspray and other types of lotions.
- Keep your jewelry away from water and moisture. Store in your Jam+Rico pouch.
- For extra care, gently wipe your jewelry clean of any product and skin oils with a soft cloth.
Shipping & returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $99. All returns are free.
Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.
- BIPOC Founded
Best of The Goods Sale
Introducing Neighborhood Perks
Earn points, rewards, and discounts while you shop in-store and online. Sign up to start earning.Learn More