Bring on the texture with this hand-knotted wool pillow.
Handwoven in Peru by The Weavers of San Pedro from durable sheep’s wool, this accent pillow brings a cozy, luxe feel to any space. With its deep charcoal base and hand-knotted detailing, it strikes the perfect balance of subtle color and bold texture. If you ask us, this beauty is everything a mix-and-match pillow should be.
Each pillow is made by a group of 26 artisans in Lima, Peru. All made start-to-finish in a fair trade environment.
- This pillow comes ready to style. Cruelty-free down alternative insert included.
- Measurements: 18"H × 18"W
- Materials: 100% Peruvian Highland & Alpaca Wool.
- Color: Charcoal base with cream accents.
- Origin: Peru
- Care: Dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water. Line dry only. Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth. Dry cleaning is the best option for removing stains or occasional cleaning.