- on our Website;
- through our Application;
- when you visit one of our stores;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website or our Applications; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us on any other website operated by Neighborhood Goods or any third-party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or from or in our Applications.
Our Website are not intended for children under 18 years of age (or older if the age of majority is older in the jurisdiction where you live). No one under age this age may provide any information to or on the Website or through our Applications. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under this age. If you are under this age, do not use or provide any information on our Website or Applications or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under this age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under this age, please contact us through the Contact Information below.
Generally We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number (for payment processing only), date of birth, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Applications, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Applications; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Applications. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, unique identifiers on your mobile device, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Website and Applications are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Applications, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- when you visit one of our stores;
- when you browse online through our Website or our Applications;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and Applications and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies As you navigate through and interact with our Website or the Applications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as described above. We may also collect information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- estimate the interest in the products and goods offered for sale in our Website or Applications or in our stores;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and Applications according to your individual interests; and
- show you goods and services related to your interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website or the Applications.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and Applications and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including when you place an order;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or Applications or any services we offer or provide though them;
- to improve our physical stores and the products we offer in them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to consent to this use, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by logging into the Website and adjusting our user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by contacting us through our Contact Information. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our featured brands’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the brand may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Neighborhood Goods Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Neighborhood Goods about our Website’s and Applications’ users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Neighborhood Goods Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You can review and change your Personal Data or close your account by logging into the Website or the Applications and visiting your “Account” page. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to close your account. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your account. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you contact us to access or change your Personal Data or to close your account, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. Our Website and Applications incorporate technology designed to honor such signals and some similar mechanisms that may be sent by your browser or device and we may limit the information be collect and how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is transmitted by your browser or device and received by us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or Applications. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in the Applications.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Canada, in order to provide our Website, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the EEA or Canada, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data. By using our Website or Applications, you represent that you have read and understood the above and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Data on our Website or in our Applications.