Neighborhood Goods opened at Legacy West in Plano, Texas on November 17, 2018.
The first location is just under 14,000 square feet, featuring:
- Over 30 brands.
- Our full-service bar and restaurant, Prim and Proper.
- Lounge areas and communal tables for eating, drinking, meeting, and working.
- Attentive staff.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Self-guided checkout and requests for help via the Neighborhood Goods app.
- Weekly events.
And other things, probably!
7300 Windrose Avenue Suite A130 Plano, Texas, 75024
Neighborhood Goods is located near the South entrance of Legacy West, under the Toyota Connected offices.
Neighborhood Goods is open throughout the year with the following times:
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
We are closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25 each year.
Food & Drinks
Coffee & Pastries
Prim and Proper, Neighborhood Goods’ restaurant, is proud to serve Sightglass Coffee — a first in the Dallas-area! — in addition to locally-produced pastries by Everett & Elaine.
Stop by for a full coffee and tea menu throughout the day and evening. And get a slice of pie or a cookie to go with it.
Cocktails, Wine, and Beer
Prim and Proper serves a world-class drinks menu throughout its open hours. From a unique selection of local beers to a thoughtful selection of wines to a cocktail list crafted by Dallas’ own Eddie “Lucky” Campbell, there’s something for everyone.
And join us on Saturday and Sunday for mimosa carafes.
We co-created Prim and Proper with Front Burner, the creators of renowned local restaurants Sixty Vines, Velvet Taco, and many more.
The menu is a highly-curated and thoughtful selection, featuring exceptional sandwiches, salads, soup, and more.
Find out more about Prim and Proper.
Have a question? Feel free to drop us a note online or by phone at