Updated as of 7/3/2020: Due to the rise in case numbers of COVID-19 in Collin and Dallas counties, we are reducing our in-store customer capacity limit to 25%, closing in-restaurant dining, and requiring that customers wear a protective face covering during their visit.
Neighborhood Goods' inaugural store opened in November 2018 at Legacy West in Plano, Texas.
At any given time, the store features dozens of unique brands — many of which are exclusive to Neighborhood Goods — alongside our own restaurant concept, Prim and Proper.
Neighborhood Goods is located at 7300 Windrose Ave, Suite A130, Plano, TX 75024.
We're located near the South entrance of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, opposite Toulouse.
Covered parking is available behind the store, as well as limited street parking immediately outside.
We are open:
- Monday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Our Legacy West location is closed on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Juneteenth (June 19), and Christmas Day each year.
Food & DrinksUpdated as of 7/3/2020: In-house dining at Prim and Proper is temporarily closed. Please visit us online to order for to-go or curbside pickup.
- Prim and Proper offers a menu of highly-curated and thoughtful selection, featuring exceptional sandwiches, salads, soup, and more.
Find out more about Prim and Proper.
Have a question? Feel free to drop us a note online or by phone at (214) 504-1116.