The pattern, the fringe, the texture. No matter the space, this gorgeous alpaca throw fits right in.
Handwoven in Peru by The Weavers of Huancavelica. Hand-loomed using an old-world technique of concentric diamond patterns, this baby alpaca throw is incredibly soft. Featuring a dusty blush hue and knotted fringe, it's as beautiful as it is warm and cozy.
Handcrafted by master weavers in a quiet mountain village in the Peruvian Andes, each throw takes about a week to complete. All made exclusively in a fair trade environment.
- Alpaca wool is hypoallergenic, so this throw is ideal for those with allergies or sensitive skin
- Measurements: 70"L x 50"W (+ 6" hand-knotted fringe)
- Materials: 100% super soft baby alpaca
- Color: Blush or Dove Grey
- Origin: Peru
- Care: Never wash your alpaca throws or pillow covers - the spinning motion of a washing machine will destroy the delicate fibers. Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth. Dry cleaning is the best option for removing stains or occasional cleaning.