Thu, July 11, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Secure your spot by getting your ticket here.
Join Hope Tarin, Founder of Botanicool, and Prim and Proper for a charcuterie board building workshop on Thursday, July 11 from 6-8pm!
Come learn how to build a delicious charcuterie display, snack on your work and sip on some summer wine, and take home your own Olso serving board! Plus, meet the fabulous founder behind one of our favorite local brands. Here's what you can expect:
- You'll learn how to make an Instagram-worthy charcuterie display during a workshop led by Hope Tarin, Founder of Botanicool
- You'll learn the dos and don'ts of wine and cheese pairings
- You'll get to snack on your display, sip some summer wine, and enjoy live music
- You'll take home your very own Oslo serving board (a $35 value!)
- 15% off any Botanicool purchase during the event
Dare we say this might just be the best DIY event of the summer?
Capacity is limited to 30. Secure your seat for the best DIY event of the summer now!