Editor's Pick: We love the soft hand feel of this backpack and this dreamy color that adds some personality to an everyday carry-all.
Reliable and easygoing, Addis is a loyal companion. A true chameleon, she effortlessly flits from the farmer market to a gallery opening.
- Made by hand to last, the Addis Backpack is hand-cut from sustainable Ethiopian leather and vegetable-tanned using natural materials.
- Handcrafted in Ethiopia using natural leather
- Like all natural materials, leather reacts to extreme weather - humidity, rain, and sunlight can damage and alter its appearance.
- We recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to these elements in order to preserve the color and condition of your style. For additional care, Chamberlain‚ Leather Milk can be applied using a dry, soft cloth.A little goes a long way and natural, unfinished and pale leathers can darken when conditioned so please apply sparingly.
- While you should try and keep your leather dry, you can spot clean when needed with water and a mild detergent as long as you allow it to dry naturally.
Domestic shipping and returns are free.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday, typically within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, or USPS Priority Mail.
We also offer curbside, same-day delivery, and in-store pickup 7 days a week. (Same-day delivery is available between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on select orders.)
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.