This fine blowdry mist strengthens, repairs, nourishes, and protects. Prevents thermal damage from hot tools up to 450 degrees F, helps provide lasting frizz defiance and seals the cuticle for silky, sleek, humidity-resistant hair.
- Proprietary Complex for strength and shine.
- Banana Fruit Extract smoothes and softens hair Oil provides shine and helps to protect hair color
- Kendi Oil seals strands, protects hair from breakage and locks-out frizz
- 100% Aluminum Cans 75% of aluminum ever produced is still in use today in the US.
- 100% PCR Closures 73% lowering carbon footprint vs. virgin oil based plastic.
- 100% PCR Boxes sourced from FSC Certified Board (for all), comprised of 100% recycled material PCW.
How To Use
- Apply light mist to towel-dried hair and comb through. Blow-dry.
- LIGHT WAVES - A delicate, modern scent. Cardamom, Pineapple, Tangerine, Lavender, Bamboo, Blonde Woods.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Silicone Quaternium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Benzophenone-4, BHT, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Oleate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Caprylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Citral
Domestic shipping and returns are free.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday, typically within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air, or USPS Priority Mail.
We also offer curbside, same-day delivery, and in-store pickup 7 days a week. (Same-day delivery is available between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on select orders.)
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.