In Store Availability
1 / 4
burn, no. 1
Skin-softening, jojoba oil-based massage candle.
At checkout we also accept
Available for pickup at South Congress Location
- Blended with warming notes of amber, cedar leaf, lemongrass, tonka bean and medjool date.
How To Use
- Burn candle until partly liquid and extinguish the flame. Slowly pour the warm liquid onto skin or apply directly with your fingertips.
- Before use: Trim wicks to 1/4" prior to each lighting. Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
- Caution: Place candle on a temperature-safe /non-flammable surface. The container will be warm when the candle is lit and shortly thereafter so use caution. If using as candle, never leave unattended.
- 100% cotton, lead-free wick
- Contains soy
- Made with jojoba and soybean oils
- Low burning temperature
- Manufactured in New York
- Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, [Parfum (Fragrance)], Lauryl Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated, Castor Oil, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellia) Wax, Jojoba Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol
Shipping & returns
We offer free shipping on orders over $99. All returns are free.
Orders placed Monday through Friday are typically processed within 24 hours. Shipping is via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We'd be happy to put your order in a gift box for a flat fee of $5 per order.
Simply select gift wrapping on the cart page, include an (optional) message, and we'll handle the rest.
Maude is on a mission to make intimacy an everyday thing. Crafted from high quality ingredients in super sleek packaging, Maude’s fuss-free bedroom essentials are vegan, cruelty free, phthalate, sulfate and paraben free and sustainable (where possible).
- Female Founded
Why we love Maude
Female Founded Favorites
Introducing Neighborhood Perks
Earn points, rewards, and discounts while you shop in-store and online. Sign up to start earning.Learn More